Air Reel Technologies offers aerial mapping and topographic mapping services through the use of its UAS (commonly known as drones). Aerial mapping has been made easy and accessible thanks to the ease that comes with using drones for aerial services.
Air Reel Technologies’ aerial mapping solutions allow managers and others to receive high-definition aerial topographic maps delivered in a timely fashion, along with updated Google Earth layers, and orthographic maps. Our customers enjoy real-time, high-definition, actionable data, eliminating the need to wait for weeks to get traditional ground survey results or rely on outdated public maps.
At Air Reel Technologies we offer enterprise drone aerial mapping services that capture high-resolution three dimensional terrain measurements with relative accuracy. Our drone services are vertically integrated to add value to the utilities, construction, and energy industries. Air Reel Technologies’ aerial surveying service is a full end-to-end solution where Air Reel Technologies’ certified UAV pilots conduct the surveys, Air Reel Technologies processes all the data in-house, and then delivers actionable data and media to our customers.
- Construction (excavation and cut/fill, roadway, civil engineers, scouting/development, aerial photography, photogrammatry, 3D models, etc.)
- Erosion Control (vegetation analysis, encroachment analysis, etc.)
- Utilities (right of way, line inspection, gas leak detection etc.)
- Energy (right of way, as-built, site planning, line inspection, thermal analysis, etc.)
- Farmers and Ranchers (wildlife management, cattle management, runoff analysis, land photography, video, etc.)
- Solar (Thermal Inspections of panels, Damage assessment after storms, etc.)