We are located on the Southwest side of Atlanta Georgia in Sharpsburg. This allows us to easily deploy to major areas in Atlanta, Alabama and parts of Florida within the same day. We can get to Alabama, Tennessee and Florida in a pinch and cover just about anything. This area is growing fast, like most of Georgia, so being able to reach the customer is crucial. In the construction business, being on call is a valuable asset, so we are ready.
Strategically placed in the ATL area
Local and ready to go
FAA Certified Professional
Our services range from $150 and up. This price will be negotiated when the specific service is agreed upon. It is impossible to display a pricing table due to the immense diversity of every job. There are over 20 factors that come into play every time a job is scheduled, so pricing varies on those factors. Just call us to discuss.
- Not Above 400 feet Above Ground Level (AGL)
- Cannot fly in restricted airspace
- Not over crowds or unwilling participants.
- Has to be within Visual line of Sight (VLOS)
- Bad Weather – high winds, rain, snow, sleet. Good rule is, if you won’t go out in it, neither will the drone.
- Restricted areas such as federal land and buildings, Police stations, crowded venues, sporting events.
Note some areas will require an additional area approval, which may delay time anywhere from 48hrs up to 90 business days or more, in special circumstances. Air Reel will provide advice on whether this applies to your specific address.
The short answer is no, no we do not. Real estate has it’s place in the drone photography world and we would rather leave that to the people that want, enjoy and are good at it. We choose to not get into this category so we can get better at others.
Phone or Text – (404) 500-6133
Email – email@example.com